Heya folks! So sorry, so much has been going on around here that I just haven’t had a chance to sit and write here. BUT I have a ton of photos from last weekend that I ahevn’t gotten to share yet, so I thought I’d do that today!
No worries- I’ll provide explanations for them all here shortly! But this weekend is crazy busy, too- I have a dress fitting Saturday morning, a bunch of running around Kansas City to do, seeing some friends and then having my very first bridal shower on Sunday! It’s being thrown by my Maid of Honor and her mother, who are two of the most amazing people I know. They’ve worked so, so hard on this shower and I am so excited to see everything they’ve done!
Busy weekend, folks.
So without further adieu, here are scenes from last weekend!
—- This one is probably self explanatory.
Alrighty kiddos, have an awesome Friday!
It’s already Wednesday- can you believe it? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I am ready for a little R&R with my family. We’ll be traveling to Kansas City this year, and staying the weekend. We have a lot going on while we’re there:
- Thanksgiving with the Olney clan
- Hitting the plaza for the holiday lighting ceremony
- Lunch with my mom’s sister and brother
- Hitting the plaza again for some shopping
- Starting one of our wedding registries (!!!)
- One of my wedding dress fittings (whaaaaat!)
- Spending a little time with one of my bridesmaids
- The wedding of a great family friend of ours
Whew! With all that going on, how will I ever find time to fit a workout in?!
Okay, so I know we’re all going to be super busy over this weekend, so I went ahead and threw together a super quick 20 minute circuit workout. I went through it this morning, and loved it. I threw 2 minute long rest periods in there, but you might not need them.