It’s already Wednesday- can you believe it? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I am ready for a little R&R with my family. We’ll be traveling to Kansas City this year, and staying the weekend. We have a lot going on while we’re there:
- Thanksgiving with the Olney clan
- Hitting the plaza for the holiday lighting ceremony
- Lunch with my mom’s sister and brother
- Hitting the plaza again for some shopping
- Starting one of our wedding registries (!!!)
- One of my wedding dress fittings (whaaaaat!)
- Spending a little time with one of my bridesmaids
- The wedding of a great family friend of ours
Whew! With all that going on, how will I ever find time to fit a workout in?!
Okay, so I know we’re all going to be super busy over this weekend, so I went ahead and threw together a super quick 20 minute circuit workout. I went through it this morning, and loved it. I threw 2 minute long rest periods in there, but you might not need them.